Y. Yang, Y. Xue, X. You, and C. Zhang, "An Efficient Conjugate Residual Detector for Massive MIMO Systems," in Proc. of IEEE SiPS, 2017, pp. 1–6.
- B.E. in Information Engineering, Southeast University, Nanjing, China, 2018
- M.S. in Electrical and Computer Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, USA, 2020
- Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering, The Ohio State University, Columbus, USA, 2026 (expected)
- Summer 2019: Research Internship
- Speech Group, Microsoft Research Asia
- Duties included: Improving speaker diarization performance using doble-talk detection and speech separation.
- Supervisor: Dr. Frank Soong
Y. Yang, W. Zhang, J. Jin, Z. Zhang, X. You, and C. Zhang, "Efficient Compressed Landweber Detector for Massive MIMO," in Proc. of IEEE SiPS, 2018, pp. 65–70.
C. Zhang, Y. Yang, S. Zhang, Z. Zhang, and X. You, "Residual-based Detections and Unified Architecture for Massive MIMO Uplink," Journal of Signal Processing Systems , vol. 91, no. 9, pp. 1039–1052, 2019.
Y. Yang, P. Wang, and D.L. Wang, "A Conformer Based Acoustic Model for Robust Automatic Speech Recognition," arXiv preprint arXiv:2203.00725, 2022.
- China National Scholarship
- Lake Scholarship, Southeast University